Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Forever...

It seems like forever since i've added a post to this blog.  I just went back and reread a few of my past blogs and realized a couple of things.  1.  I REALLY need to use spell check more often, and 2.  I really am a goober!  Is it wrong that i read these posts and just laugh at myself?  Oh well, I gotta love myself to laugh at myself. 

It seems all of a sudden my life has put the brakes on.  There isn't anything interesting to tell about.  Nothing new going on...Just .....is. 
I don't really know what I was hoping would be going on at this point of my life.  I am happy though.  That's always good.  Amy told me that her Spidey sense was telling her that I finally know who I am.  And now is the time to "do me".  Whatever that means.  Thanks Amy! 

Even if my life is at a slow point, I'm glad i'm the one living it!  Yeah, rambling.....peace out!

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

You know I was thinking it had been forever too! I was begining to wonder if you had thoughts anymore(some more random than others)! Lol! Love u!